Monday, August 24, 2009

Making Some Wicked Good Cookies

Today we met some friends at a Create a Cookie place (Wicked Good Cookies, that's the name not what I think of them, though the cookies are good). We got to cut out and decorate some cookies.

The kids had fun though listening to directions and waiting for others isn't exactly the audience they had; it all seemed to work out anyway. I tried to drop my controlling sense of self and just let the kids do their thing. Which was a good thing because Kendall didn't want any of my help and when I tried to help her she would just yell at me. "I DO IT" We had fun and it's nice not to have to clean up afterwards.

No comments:

Scheduled May Activities

  • MTWTh--Tyler in Preschool
  • MWF--Kendall in Preschool
  • Tuesday's--Kendall Gymnastics, Tyler & Kendall Golf
  • Wednesday--Tyler T-Ball Practice
  • Thursday's--Kendall Dance, Tyler & Kendall Swim
  • Friday's--Tyler Piano & Tyler Tennis
  • Saturday's--Tyler T-Ball

2010 Family Pictures

Kendall turns 3!