Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Hopkinton State Beach Park

We really need to start taking advantage of the last days of summer. I can't believe school will officially be starting next month for Tyler. Kendall has been in year round but even she gets assigned to a new classroom the end of this month. I just signed the kids up for all their Fall Programs. We're going to be busy with Hockey (not ice skating yet), T-Ball, Soccer, Karate, gymnastics, basketball and swim. You should have seen me the other night, I needed a spreadsheet to get it all right with both kids. Anyway as August comes to an end summer weather has finally kicked in here in New England. It's been in the 90's with about 101 point humidity level. I'm not complaining though, I know in just a few short months it will be 20 degrees and I'll be begging for this weather again. Anyway we went to a new lake beach front that's only about 20 minutes from our house. I wish I would have known about this place sooner (even though it's been raining for most of our summer) it's just the perfect place for us. Shallow enough for Kendall to have fun but deep enough for Tyler to do his laps. With clean sand, water and bathrooms; you can't ask for much more. The water looks weird because it's orange but that's because I guess there are high levels of iron in it. Anyway Tyler loves to swim and Kendall loves to pretend she can do what Tyler does. I hope we get a chance to go again before the summer is over.

1 comment:

Agrella family said...

Love the pics...so cute those kids! I know what you mean about summer, we just took the kids to the beach, too...but I didn't like the fine sand too much...I was more used to Lake Tahoe more rocky sand...easier to clean off! Massimo is starting school soon and I cannot believe it...I am still so jealous you have them both in school...so nice!! And ya, I am with ya on the spreadsheet...I think I am going to be doing the same thing trying to figure out all the schedules!

Scheduled May Activities

  • MTWTh--Tyler in Preschool
  • MWF--Kendall in Preschool
  • Tuesday's--Kendall Gymnastics, Tyler & Kendall Golf
  • Wednesday--Tyler T-Ball Practice
  • Thursday's--Kendall Dance, Tyler & Kendall Swim
  • Friday's--Tyler Piano & Tyler Tennis
  • Saturday's--Tyler T-Ball

2010 Family Pictures

Kendall turns 3!