Thursday, March 5, 2009

Hooray for Mommy!

Do you remember this picture? Well I took it last summer when our little town was running a photo contest on "Summer Recreation . . . The benefits are endless" I had forgotten all about it but today I received word that I had won.
The prize, was a dozen Wicked Good Cookies displaying my winning photo and a $25 gas card and will be posting it on the Parks & Rec website soon. Plus earlier this month I found out the Boylston Library was going to post this ice storm picture I took. I've made the big time or no one else is submitting pictures. Probably more likely the latter. Anyway I'm loving my camera I've started a photography class and hoping that for my birthday I can get the upgraded lens for it, then all those professionals better watch out!

1 comment:

Sunshineboz said...

Looks like you are at photography class today. I took a class back in 1990, it was awesome. I hope you enjoy it so we can get out there and capture some Massachusetts beauty when I come visit! It'll be great!

Scheduled May Activities

  • MTWTh--Tyler in Preschool
  • MWF--Kendall in Preschool
  • Tuesday's--Kendall Gymnastics, Tyler & Kendall Golf
  • Wednesday--Tyler T-Ball Practice
  • Thursday's--Kendall Dance, Tyler & Kendall Swim
  • Friday's--Tyler Piano & Tyler Tennis
  • Saturday's--Tyler T-Ball

2010 Family Pictures

Kendall turns 3!