Sunday, March 22, 2009

Baby Loves Disco

Tyler and I went clubbing in the city this afternoon. I think we would have had an even better time if Kendall could have joined us. Unfortunately she naps from 1-4 still and the event was from 2-5. It was Tyler's first real experience in the city. It was funny he kept telling me he needed his Boston hat (red sox baseball hat) because we were going to Boston. I had to tell him we weren't going to a baseball game we were going dancing. When we came out of the tunnel into the city Tyler exclaimed "Wow, the city" I think he was quite impressed with all the tall buildings. Baby loves disco is located at a real nightclub in the city and they have lots of snacks and even a full bar for the parents (mommy will be taking a Designated Driver next time). Tyler was getting his flirt on with the bartender.








The dance floor has a bubble machine and lights and they do not play any kid music it's just 1970 dance tunes. Tyler did have fun chasing down the disco lights. The music was a little too loud for Tyler so we never stayed downstairs at the dance floor for too long. Plus it seems Tyler is taking after me and likes to sit himself right next to the food and eat the whole time. I think he still had a nice time and next time we hope to take Kendall with us.

2 comments:

Fit Mom said...

Is Tyler not napping anymore?!

Agrella family said...

Did you ever go to the one that was in Pleasanton back when they used to have it at that place off Hopyard? I never went because Massimo used to nap at that time, but lots of my friends went and it was the same thing Baby Loves Disco...I have to check it out again and see if they still have it, it was even the same time frame....which is why we never made it. Hmm...1-4 sounds nice...I get about 12:45-3:10...not enough (and I could totally take Massimo since he can forgo the nap but I still make him take them!).

Scheduled May Activities

  • MTWTh--Tyler in Preschool
  • MWF--Kendall in Preschool
  • Tuesday's--Kendall Gymnastics, Tyler & Kendall Golf
  • Wednesday--Tyler T-Ball Practice
  • Thursday's--Kendall Dance, Tyler & Kendall Swim
  • Friday's--Tyler Piano & Tyler Tennis
  • Saturday's--Tyler T-Ball

2010 Family Pictures

Kendall turns 3!