Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Welcome to Lilliput

Today was Tyler's first day of "real" preschool. Out here in Mass kids don't officially start until they are 2.9 years. Tyler turned 2.9 in July so we actually had him start the summer camp for a month but he's been out of school for the whole month of August. The best thing about Tyler's school is the drop off/pick up procedure. I drive up and they take him out of (or put him in) the car and off he goes.
How awesome is that, I don't even have to get out of the car. I only wish Kendall's school did that. I look forward to when they are both at Lilliput. So anyway not only was it Tyler's first day of Preschool it was the first time in 16 months that mommy had a morning off. First I gave Kendall's room a good scrub down since I can never really clean it when she's around and then I was able to run errands. It's amazing what I could get done in 3 1/2 hours without kids. I think I will be looking forward to every Tuesday and Thursday. By the way Kendall is enjoying her school; she's utterly exhausted when I pick her up which is never a bad thing.

No comments:

Scheduled May Activities

  • MTWTh--Tyler in Preschool
  • MWF--Kendall in Preschool
  • Tuesday's--Kendall Gymnastics, Tyler & Kendall Golf
  • Wednesday--Tyler T-Ball Practice
  • Thursday's--Kendall Dance, Tyler & Kendall Swim
  • Friday's--Tyler Piano & Tyler Tennis
  • Saturday's--Tyler T-Ball

2010 Family Pictures

Kendall turns 3!