Saturday, September 13, 2008

How Do You Like Them Apples

We have some friends who own a small farm in the town of Bolton so we went apple picking there today. They also had a hay ride for everyone which was loads of fun.












Kendall really liked putting all the hay on her head. Last year when we went apple picking Kendall was a little too young to enjoy it but this year so she really took a bite out of the apples.







Not bad for only have 4 teeth.








I asked Tyler if he had fun and he said "No I not have fun, I have great!" I think that means he had a great time. I told Kevin that I might just have to make a pie with all our apples and I think he rolled his eyes at me; I couldn't quite tell since he had his sunglasses on. He may know me better than I think though. On the drive home Tyler said "I worked hard today picking all those apples"












All Kendall said was "apples" and then she fell asleep in the car.

No comments:

Scheduled May Activities

  • MTWTh--Tyler in Preschool
  • MWF--Kendall in Preschool
  • Tuesday's--Kendall Gymnastics, Tyler & Kendall Golf
  • Wednesday--Tyler T-Ball Practice
  • Thursday's--Kendall Dance, Tyler & Kendall Swim
  • Friday's--Tyler Piano & Tyler Tennis
  • Saturday's--Tyler T-Ball

2010 Family Pictures

Kendall turns 3!