Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Say "Cheese"

Of course I never tell my kids to say cheese! That's a sure fire way to get the worst smile from them. So today was school picture day! Grandma & Grandpa I hate to break this to you but we don't order school pictures from the school. Here is a glimpse as to way we don't!


My version of school pictures:









































What the kids said their pictures looked like:

































What school pictures will probably look like:




2 comments:

Sally HP said...

Oh my God, you crack me up! Thank you for the laugh for the day...and may I remind you what my sweet Henry's looked like! :)

joeyjoey said...

Please, please, please! A picture each of "your version". So beautiful.

Scheduled May Activities

  • MTWTh--Tyler in Preschool
  • MWF--Kendall in Preschool
  • Tuesday's--Kendall Gymnastics, Tyler & Kendall Golf
  • Wednesday--Tyler T-Ball Practice
  • Thursday's--Kendall Dance, Tyler & Kendall Swim
  • Friday's--Tyler Piano & Tyler Tennis
  • Saturday's--Tyler T-Ball

2010 Family Pictures

Kendall turns 3!