Monday, September 6, 2010

Lost and Found

So the other day we did our annual pilgrimage to Edaville. Thomas the Train was there and its such a great fun family park. We always have so much fun. Except this time Kendall walked away and gave us all a great scare. Luckily she was found and all was right again. I'd like to think she learned her lesson but I doubt it. I think this little girl is going to give us a run for our money. I guess if she didn't learn her lesson I sure in the hell did. Anyway here are some pictures of the fun we had before and after our drama.

No comments:

Scheduled May Activities

  • MTWTh--Tyler in Preschool
  • MWF--Kendall in Preschool
  • Tuesday's--Kendall Gymnastics, Tyler & Kendall Golf
  • Wednesday--Tyler T-Ball Practice
  • Thursday's--Kendall Dance, Tyler & Kendall Swim
  • Friday's--Tyler Piano & Tyler Tennis
  • Saturday's--Tyler T-Ball

2010 Family Pictures

Kendall turns 3!