Friday, August 13, 2010

I Think I'd Rather Pay

Today we embraced what they have here as Free Friday Fun days (or something like that) Basically every other Friday they have free admission to some cool place the kids love. Today was Sturbridge Village. Some sort of colonial village thing and was actually sort of neat except because it was free it was a mad house today. It was so crowded (not Disneyland crowded, but for what it is pretty freaking crowded). The kids still seemed to enjoy it but we didn't go on any of the "rides" because the lines were ridiculous for what the "ride" entailed. I still have my new macro lens attached to my camera so I didn't get as many good pictures as I would have liked but I took a few close-ups (that's really all the lens is good for). And processed most of them in a little sweet vintage.

No comments:

Scheduled May Activities

  • MTWTh--Tyler in Preschool
  • MWF--Kendall in Preschool
  • Tuesday's--Kendall Gymnastics, Tyler & Kendall Golf
  • Wednesday--Tyler T-Ball Practice
  • Thursday's--Kendall Dance, Tyler & Kendall Swim
  • Friday's--Tyler Piano & Tyler Tennis
  • Saturday's--Tyler T-Ball

2010 Family Pictures

Kendall turns 3!