Sunday, April 25, 2010

Busy busy weekend!

We had a jammed pack weekend. Friday was obviously Kendall's Birthday but Saturday was her party. We had a few friends over and had a simple party. Lots of balloons, a little bounce house and a yummy yummy cake. White chocolate raspberry mouse.












The local bakery by our house, The Bean Counter did a wonderful job copying the invites and turning it into a beautiful cake. I was really pleased. And I think Kendall liked it too because I caught her after the party sneaking more cake! When I approached her and told her she couldn't have anymore (after snatching a few pics) she told me "Mommy go to your office!" Smart girl knows if I'm not around to see her, she can't get in trouble.


Sunday Tyler started flag football. He was a little apprehensive at first. Telling me "I don't know about this" But once he got out there he was fine and caught on really well. He's number 9 and they were in blue to practice and then switched to white during the game. He had fun and we had fun watching him. He's looking forward to going back and playing some more.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How fun, both the party and the football! I love the cake, it is too cute!

Scheduled May Activities

  • MTWTh--Tyler in Preschool
  • MWF--Kendall in Preschool
  • Tuesday's--Kendall Gymnastics, Tyler & Kendall Golf
  • Wednesday--Tyler T-Ball Practice
  • Thursday's--Kendall Dance, Tyler & Kendall Swim
  • Friday's--Tyler Piano & Tyler Tennis
  • Saturday's--Tyler T-Ball

2010 Family Pictures

Kendall turns 3!