Monday, March 8, 2010

Kingpin

On Sunday we took the kids bowling, it was our little family day. It was fun playing together. The kids did great though they could hardly wait for their own turns.












The funniest thing was when Tyler would go up to bowl his turn, he would always turn to me before throwing his ball down the lane and wink at me. I didn't even know he could wink. Anyway a good time was had by all but I have to say I don't know when we'll go again at $60 I'm wondering when bowling got so expensive.

1 comment:

The Cruz Family said...

I love the shot with the ball in the air - such a boy way to bowl!

Scheduled May Activities

  • MTWTh--Tyler in Preschool
  • MWF--Kendall in Preschool
  • Tuesday's--Kendall Gymnastics, Tyler & Kendall Golf
  • Wednesday--Tyler T-Ball Practice
  • Thursday's--Kendall Dance, Tyler & Kendall Swim
  • Friday's--Tyler Piano & Tyler Tennis
  • Saturday's--Tyler T-Ball

2010 Family Pictures

Kendall turns 3!