Saturday, July 11, 2009

Narragansett, Rhode Island


Today we went to the beach. It was one of the first beautiful days we've had this summer. I had planned on taking more pictures but there was so much sand everywhere and it was a little breezy I just didn't want to risk getting sand in my lenses right before my "busy" month of family portraits. Anyway the kids seemed to love it, sometimes I wonder why I love the beach so much. I hate the sand, the seagulls and the water. It was pretty crowded so we didn't get too close to the water, the kids really just wanted to play in the sand anyway. But once they were introduced to the water, Kendall didn't want to get out and kept wanting to go back for more. The waves here are nothing compared to California but Kendall still got smacked in the face by a few. Of course it didn't seem to bother her, she'd just shake her head and laugh, that is until a second one hit her immediately after the first and the she said "go back now". And the water was freezing, now it's cold in Northern Cal too but I never had to go in the water back there so it didn't bother me. The water temp doesn't seem to bother the kids so I think the water activity will have to be daddy's gig from now on.

1 comment:

Sunshineboz said...

That Kendall, she's a trip. Maybe she can get Mommy to "shake it off."

Scheduled May Activities

  • MTWTh--Tyler in Preschool
  • MWF--Kendall in Preschool
  • Tuesday's--Kendall Gymnastics, Tyler & Kendall Golf
  • Wednesday--Tyler T-Ball Practice
  • Thursday's--Kendall Dance, Tyler & Kendall Swim
  • Friday's--Tyler Piano & Tyler Tennis
  • Saturday's--Tyler T-Ball

2010 Family Pictures

Kendall turns 3!