Friday, February 27, 2009

Ice Hockey in No Time

Tyler started his second session on ice today and it made me think that I didn't post the video I took of his last class a couple of weeks ago. Sadly though as I was compiling the video I realized that I must have been confused with the record & stop buttons because almost all the footage was taken with the camera facing the ground. ugh! What was I thinking! I didn't figure it out until the end of class so there is only a bit of my lame video. I didn't get much of Tyler skating and he had done such a great job that last class. Oh well, there will be plenty of times for me to get more footage I'm sure. In the meantime enjoy this:

No comments:

Scheduled May Activities

  • MTWTh--Tyler in Preschool
  • MWF--Kendall in Preschool
  • Tuesday's--Kendall Gymnastics, Tyler & Kendall Golf
  • Wednesday--Tyler T-Ball Practice
  • Thursday's--Kendall Dance, Tyler & Kendall Swim
  • Friday's--Tyler Piano & Tyler Tennis
  • Saturday's--Tyler T-Ball

2010 Family Pictures

Kendall turns 3!